Learn Why Emails Goes To Spam With Expert Email Marketers
GET BETTER RESULTS BY UPGRADING TODAY!
Learn Why Emails are Going to Spam
Are you sure your emails are going to spam?? Learn why emails are not reaching the Inbox. Low engagement rate could be an issue which is why your email is marked spam. Check out major reasons to stop mails going to spam or junk folder.
Email marketing is one of effective ways to generate the genuine leads. You need to get familiar with the reasons that give you an idea of why your emails goes to spam.
Top 10 Reasons Why Emails Goes To Spam or Junk Folder
1. Email marketing needs to get permission to send email. If you don’t have permission your emails would go to spam. It’s important to get familiar with the rules of email marketing and thus you can avoid your emails going to spam.
2. You need to get high engagement rates to get your emails listed in the primary box. If you have low open rates, it increases the chances that your emails would go to spam. It’s time to increase the engagement rate and you can thus get rid of this email issue.
3. Sometimes hackers may access your email list and it may give rise to certain issues like your emails are going to spam.
4. You need to get high engagement rates to get your emails listed in the primary box. If you have low open rates, it increases the chances that your emails would go to spam. It’s time to increase the engagement rate and you can thus get rid of this email issue.
5. If you are running an email campaign then you need to make sure that all the amil accounts are active. Sometimes, an inactive email account may give rise to issues and it can be the prime reason due to which your emails are going to spam.
6. A non-responsive email design can be another reason due to which your emails are going to spam box. Most users open emails on your mobile device and thus you need to create a responsive email design.
7. Make sure that you include an unsubscribe link. It helps users to unsubscribe to the emails if they want. Hence, they would feel confident to open your emails and they may even show interest to the products and services you offer.
8. Users may find it difficult to open your email if you are using a different version of HTML. Broken HTML make it difficult for users top open the email and your emails may go to spam list.
9. Ensure that your email size is not too big. HTML emails vary between 15-650KB and you need to create an email, which users can open quickly. If your email size is too big it may go to the spam folder.
10. It’s important to promote your brand to gain recognition. If you have a poor brand reputation your emails would be red flagged and they would go to spam.